Last update 20-12-2022
Cookies are used as standard online, generally to allow the management and normal and optimal operating of websites and their features. However, certain cookies may be used for more specific purposes than those detailed hereafter and may therefore be subject to your prior consent. You can choose to accept or decline cookies by giving or refusing your consent. You can also adjust your browser’s settings to prevent or control cookie use.
Use of this preference centre allows you to access detailed information on cookie use and, as may be relevant, to accept or decline cookies by category.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files or data stored on your computer (or other devices with Internet access such as smartphones or tablets) when you visit one of our Websites. A cookie generally contains the name of the website the cookie comes from, its lifespan (i.e. how long it will remain on your device) and a value, which is generally a unique number generated at random.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES?
The information stored in the Cookies from our Websites is used exclusively by and for us, with the exception of information from “third-party cookies” identified below (targeting/advertising cookies and Cookies from partner social networks and analysis and advertising partners), which are used and managed by external entities to provide the services subscribed by us in order to improve our services and your browsing experience.
DO WE PUT COOKIES ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
We may put our cookies on the websites of partners displaying advertisements for our brands and/or products. These cookies are mainly used to show you appropriate content which corresponds to your interests and to analyse viewing of our content (including the advertisement).
HOW LONG DO WE STORE COOKIES FOR?
When you consent to or decline cookie use, this choice is valid for 6 months. After this period, you will be asked for your consent again.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary to allow our Website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. They are generally established in response to actions you take and which constitute a request for services, for example defining your preferences regarding privacy, logging in or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or be informed of the existence of these cookies, but certain sections of the Website may be affected. These cookies do not store any information regarding personal identity.
• Analytical / performance cookies. These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits and sources of traffic in order to measure and improve Website performance. They also help us to identify the most-/least-visited pages and determine how visitors browse the website. If you do not accept these cookies, we will not be informed that you have visited our website.
• Functionality cookies. They allow us to recognise you when you visit our Websites again. This allows us to personalise our content, greet you by name and store your preferences (e.g. your choice of language or region). This is subject to your choices and preferences.
• Targeting / Advertising cookies These cookies can be placed on our Website by our advertising partners. They can be used by these companies to determine your interests and propose relevant advertisements on other Websites. They do not directly store personal data, but they are based on your browser’s unique ID and your Internet device. If you do not authorise these cookies, your advertisements will be less targeted.
• Cookies from partner social networks and analysis and advertising partners These cookies are activated by the services proposed on social media which we have added to the Website to allow you to share our content with your network and acquaintances. They also allow us to monitor your browsing on other Websites and social networks and to determine your interests. This can have an impact on the content and messages displayed on the other Websites you consult. If you do not authorise these cookies, you may be unable to use or view these sharing tools.
HOW CAN YOU PERSONALISE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES IN THE SETTINGS OF YOUR INTERNET BROWSER?
By default, Internet browsers generally accept cookies but you can make adjustments easily by changing your browser’s settings. However, if you chose to deactivate cookies on your browser, you may not be able to use all features on our Websites.
For more information on how to personalise your cookies on your browser’s settings, please view the following links:
For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
For more information about other common browsers, please visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/